Jira is important to keep track of your product evolution over time. But as the product grows, it becomes difficult to have a full visibility on what’s actually happening. But once you connect your Jira account to Veamly, you remove the decision fatigue and you focus solely on collaborating with your engineering team to deliver a world-class product.
How does it work?
- Login to your Veamly account
- Press the plus button in the bottom left corner of the screen. A list of available integrations shall appear. Click on the add button of the Jira integration.
Important Note: in order to integrate Jira properly, you will need to set the right permissions for Veamly:
- If you don’t have an admin Jira account: Veamly will show up a pop up for you to add your email in order to request access from your admin. You will receive an email to confirm your request. Veamly team will notify as soon as your admin team approves your access and then you will be able to get started. In the meantime, you will be able to access your Jira account on Veamly and you won’t have your Jira conversations escalating on the Veamly conversational feed.
- If you have an admin Jira account: You will receive a pop up for you to install the app from the Atlassian marketplace. Make sure to click on “Install App”. You will then be redirected to a page to install the app in your Jira instance.
- Note: Only the jira comments are escalating and the confluence comments are not included in this integration for now.